For centuries, essential oils have been considered natural remedies for potency, which have a very relaxing and relaxing effect. The oils usually show characteristic odours, which are strongly discernible. Which essential oils are the best aphrodisiac?
Essential oils having an effect on potency
- Rose oil - one of the most famous essential oils, which strengthens the feeling of happiness and increases energy. Effectively improves mood and relaxes. Additionally, it supports women's reproductive system, lowers blood pressure and regulates heart rate. It has a very delicate, sweet smell.
- Patchouli oil - its sensual scent is a powerful erotic stimulant. It has a characteristic, oriental fragrance that seduces. Effectively improves mood, stimulates the nervous system.
- Sandal oil - used by both women and men. The oil has a strong relaxing effect. It is obtained by steam distillation of the wood of the white sandalwood. It helps to relieve tension and has a relaxing effect. Initially, its smell is weak, but later on it becomes stronger.
- Clove oil - its main active ingredient is responsible for aphrodisiac properties. This oil has a warming, relaxing and analgesic effect.
- Jasmine oil - the oil that is most commonly used for massage or bathing. It has a sweet and warm scent that stimulates the senses. In addition to its aphrodisiac action, it has moisturizing properties, which gives the skin smoothness and firmness.
How to use essential oils?
Natural essential oils, which act as aphrodisiacs, are used in aromatherapy. Most often it is a massage or an aromatic bath. Essential oils can also be used for gradual distribution from an aromatherapy fireplace. Essential oils are available in almost every pharmacy, health food store and herbal point.
Smell sensitivity to odours is very individual, so it is worth choosing an oil according to your own taste. For the product to have a real effect, it is necessary to use natural essential oils, never synthetic. Before performing a massage with essential oil, an allergy test should be performed to ensure safe use. Even in the case of a positive allergy test, essential oils should be used with caution. Especially by people with asthma, allergies and pregnant women. It is not recommended to expose the skin to the sun immediately after using citrus oil, which has the ability to sensitize the skin to UV radiation.