Natural aphrodisiacs show the strongest, safest action, which supports the body to a greater sexual stimulation. Apart from a proper diet of increased potency, natural herbs and spices added to everyday meals are also beneficial. Which of them have a stimulating effect on the body?
There are many proven and safe ways to stop impotence disorders. One of them is the use of herbs and spices that improve the blood supply to the genitals.
Herbs and spices to support potency
The list of aphrodisiac herbs and spices includes basil, chilli, savory, saffron, rosemary, caraway, curry, vanilla, cinnamon, aniseed, cloves, ginger, etc.
The vast majority of them have a similar effect of stimulating vital forces, adding vigour. These herbs improve metabolism and digestion. In addition, they stimulate the nervous system, which enhances sensations, sensitizing the senses and the body. These herbs also stimulate circulation, which improves and accelerates blood flow in all organs.
Freshly harvested spices have the strongest effect on the functioning of the body. The substances contained in them work almost immediately, showing comprehensive properties. The most important of them is:
- Basil - ensures fertility and genital health.
- Cardamom - the oils contained in it act strongly aphrodisiac, stimulating the whole body.
- Carnations - they have a stunning effect, they also affect fresh breath.
- Vanilla - the strongest aphrodisiac that has a strong effect on impotence.
- Anyj - its special taste, intensifies the perception of stimuli.
- Nettle - has a stimulating effect that heals impotence in men.
- Rosemary - intensive action of rosemary bath oil, as it sensitizes the skin and improves its blood supply.
- Ginger - has the ability to warm up and support blood circulation.
- Sesame - a source of valuable elements, i.e. selenium, zinc, magnesium, calcium.
- Sabal palm - has strong properties stimulating potency, additionally lowers the level of bad cholesterol.
- Desert damiana - used to treat infertility, increases genital blood supply.
- Oat - stimulates the sexual drive, by strengthening the nervous system, supports the release of testosterone.
Herbs and spices considered to be aphrodisiacs
For liquid foods such as soups, sauces, salads and salads, herbal aphrodisiacs such as: chili, caraway, lovage, marjoram, cress, cayenne pepper, juniper are best suited. The spices that best match the slightly sweeter taste notes are cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, lemon balm, mint and vanilla.